The Town of Cobourg has started its budget process and wants to hear from citizens. It has launched a survey on its web site asking for your input. This is the opportunity to let Council know where you want them to spend and not spend your tax dollars.
- GOOD WORK -JS
- I hope they look at this letter seriously. Somehow I don’t think they will but we all have to keep the pressure on them. If we could get a zero increase, it would be a very successful goal.
Ranking of Issues according to Supporter feedback
- Transparency of Holdco operations and finances
- Cost/Benefit justification for town spending
- Town governance and Coordinator Syndrome
- High cost of police and fire protection
- Downtown Vitalization and CIVI
- Cobourg Community Centre operating costs