How to Effect Change

Many of us have been confused as to what route to take when we have a question or concern.

The CTA has been advised by Ian Davey, that if a citizen has a question/concern, they should goto the Councillor who is responsible for that area. If the Councillor cannot help/ does not know the answer, the Councillor will direct the citizen to the appropriate town staff.

In order to assist you with this process, here is the link to the Cobourg Town web site outlining the areas of responsibility for the Mayor, Deputy Mayor and each Councillor and how to contact them.

We hope this will help you to get answers and to make your voice heard.

Cobourg Internet has an excellent list of Cobourg Committes that can be accessed here.